If you follow this blog, you haven’t seen a new post since May. Somehow five months passed and October has crept up on us. Summer is over, which means the high cheese season is getting ready to hit full swing.
I am sorry for not posting in so long. There have been plenty of topics on my idea board waiting to become blog posts. With no lack of ideas, the only excuse I have is a lack of bandwidth.
This spring/summer/early fall, I:
- Renovated our downstairs bathroom;
- Maintained the monthly meet-up schedule for a group of local cheesemongers and cheese lovers;
- Moved 30 years’ worth of my parents’ stuff (and my parents) over 2,000 miles out of my childhood home and on to a new adventure;
- Got married;
- Taught a number of cheese classes;
- Threw a wedding reception party;
- Set up and opened the cheese shop in a new location of my co-op;
- And flew to Wisconsin for the Cheesemonger Invitational winners’ trip.
For the record, there was a gorgeous cheese platter at my bachelorette party.
I’m still in Wisconsin, and I’ll have plenty of things to say about my trip in an upcoming post.
I hope you’ll be there to see what new things I have to say, dear reader.